She’s
at a stage where everything is so amusing to her which is fun for everyone :) All I have to do is make
a silly face or sound and she’s cracking up!
Peek-a-boo is still her favorite- she’ll go hide behind her crib and pop
out with arms stretched saying “Ahhhh “ really high pitched. She’ll do it a few times, then point to me to
go hide- whether she’s the one scaring or being scared, she gets the biggest
kick out of it. We play this game everywhere
and is guaranteed to get her so excited she kicks, squirms, and squeels!
She
likes when you put things on her head- she’ll grin and move real slowly til it
falls out- it’s so cute to see her try to put it back on her head because her
proportions are still so her hands just barely reach the top of her head- she
especially loves this game in the tub…
The tub… she loves baths! When I ask her if she wants a bath, she says
“baaaa” and runs into the bathroom- trys to climb in the tub! She has an Ariel bath toy that I will make to
sing like “ah ah ahhhh… ah ah ahhhh (like in the movie)” and Mya will join in
(in her own way) So now she knows what
singing means and will hum if you ask her to sing or if she finds Ariel ;)
She
is suddenly really showing that she knows what words mean and tries to say
them: I often tell her when food is
“hot” and blow on it so now she says “hot” (in a sweet whisper) and blows back
and forth.
Mya says “nanana” for “banana”
I think she said “duppy” the other
day when we saw a dog- she still makes her squeaky high-pitched puppy whimper
sound when she sees or hears “puppy.”
She “ooooohs” really high pitched
for a cow’s “moo” and goes “ah-ah-ah” for monkey.
Her super strong head nods and shakes is still
her most prominent form of communication .
She has learned she gets something to eat when she nods her head and
points so she does it a LOT and to try
to get out of taking naps. I got her
something to eat when she first nodded her head when I laid her in her crib
because I didn’t want her to be hungry when napping. Now I’ve learned that she is smart and sees
the nod as her ticket out.
No comments:
Post a Comment