Thursday, February 28, 2013

15 Month Old Mya Bear

Ooops- I promised to write more often... I'm really relating now to what people commonly say about kids growing up so fast and how it just goes faster and faster- it is so true!  We had so many changes the last few weeks with deciding to have me stay home full time that I have written nothing down about what Miss Mya has been up to!  I don't know why it's so hard for me to commit to writing one thing a day- since there really is something new every day... so here goes my mommy memory...

Ok, first of all:  expressions
Mya's social development is so fun to see.  She has so many expressions and tells you a lot with her eyes.  This has made her seem so much more "present" and engaged in the moment.  If she hears something surprising, she'll turn to you with her mouth real small like an oooo...
Secondly, Mya has the best sense of humor!  She loves to laugh and laugh hard!  A lot of times it's for no reason at all; she will just walk around throwing her head back and crack up laughing.  Then there's the times when adults will be talking about something (not even having to do with Mya at all) but if anyone starts laughing, she'll surly chime in just a few seconds late.  And finally, there are the times she makes her self laugh.  Whether she physically does something silly that she finds amusing, or lately she's been telling jokes in her own language.  It follows the pattern of a joke:  "baadum bo doobee da.... da ba desho a baba... ooo boba seeda---- badaroo!!! (punch line)" Then she throws her head back because she is so funny :)
More to come.... I need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment